CLOSED $16pp-POINTS FOR RENT-150 PTS VALID ALL DVC RESORTS- OKW HOME RESORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am interested in a studio for January 8-10. Would this be a possibility?
Would that be 2 nights or 3 nights? It is available for both. 28 for 2 nights, 38 for 3 nights. I would need names, children's ages and sex, address, phone, email. And, it has to be by PM as that is the rules of this board. I would book asap as this is likely the weekend of the runs.

Hi, hope you are well.

We are interested in 9/26/20 - 9/28/20 - 2 nights
at one of these in the following order:
1. Boardwalk - Studio Standard
2. Animal Kingdom - Studio Value
3. Animal Kingdom - Studio Standard

Thank you

The only place on grounds both nights in a studio are available is at Saratoga which would be 29 pts. Boardwalk does have one studio available on Sept 26 for 16 pts. You could Book one night at each and waitlist Boardwalk for the 27th. In which case, if it came through, we could cancel Saratoga's one night and just add 3 pts for the 2nd night at Boardwalk. But I suggest, if you wish to book, it be done asap. Due to so many rescheduling trips, things are VERY booked . PM me if you're interested. I would need names, children's ages and sex, address, phone, and email.
Worse case scenario, you do a split stay and Disney will move your luggage for you.

Last edited:
The only place on grounds both nights in a studio are available is at Saratoga which would be 29 pts. Boardwalk does have one studio available on Sept 26 for 16 pts. You could Book one night at each and waitlist Boardwalk for the 27th. In which case, if it came through, we could cancel Saratoga's one night and just add 3 pts for the 2nd night at Boardwalk. But I suggest, if you wish to book, it be done asap. Due to so many rescheduling trips, things are VERY booked.
Worse case scenario, you do a split stay and Disney will move your luggage for you.
Magaly
I have booked the Sept 26th date and waitlisted Sept 27. Will send confirmation tomorrow.

Hi, hope you are well.

We are interested in 9/26/20 - 9/28/20 - 2 nights
at one of these in the following order:
1. Boardwalk - Studio Standard
2. Animal Kingdom - Studio Value
3. Animal Kingdom - Studio Standard

Thank you
This is a duplicated reply in hopes that you see it. I have booked the 26th and waitlisted the 27th as you requested. Will send confirmation tomorrow.

ANY chance for renting 2 AKL Studios for June 14-19, 2020?
I can only book 1 room at a time, so I have no way of knowing if there would be a second one available for the same dates. Also, I'm not sure if they will be open yet at that time, so I wouldn't want to book with the possibility of it being canceled and then losing the points.
I will tell you a studio savanna view is available (no standard for those dates) @ 90 pts

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru Mar. 2021) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru Nov. 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.
Hi, we lost our 2019 UY points due to a COVID cancellation, so I’m looking to Rent enough points to combine with my 2020 points to rebook a November vacation. Looks like only OKW has availability (1br) 11/21-11/28. I need 84 more points. Do you only rent, or are you willing to transfer points? Would that be the same price? Expiration?

Hi, we lost our 2019 UY points due to a COVID cancellation, so I’m looking to Rent enough points to combine with my 2020 points to rebook a November vacation. Looks like only OKW has availability (1br) 11/21-11/28. I need 84 more points. Do you only rent, or are you willing to transfer points? Would that be the same price? Expiration?
I would only rent since I made one transfer already this year. However, I don't have enough points left to help you with this. I will suggest that you can have someone book the extra night or two for you and then link the 2 reservations. Good luck.

Hi! I am looking for a 2 bedroom at either OKW or AK Kidani (it appears that those 2 might still have some availability?) from October 17-20 (3 nights). I think they are 99/100 points so maybe you have enough points left still?

Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for a 2 bedroom at either OKW or AK Kidani (it appears that those 2 might still have some availability?) from October 17-20 (3 nights). I think they are 99/100 points so maybe you have enough points left still?

Thanks!
Just checked OKW only has Mon the 19th available. Kidani has 2 nights 18th and 19th out the 20th available @ 62 pts . So if you would wish me to book the 2 nights, I could do that but I would do asap as they will be gone SOON. Must us PM according to Forum rules. Need names, children's sex and age, address, phone and email.

Just checked OKW only has Mon the 19th available. Kidani has 2 nights 18th and 19th out the 20th available @ 62 pts . So if you would wish me to book the 2 nights, I could do that but I would do asap as they will be gone SOON. Must us PM according to Forum rules. Need names, children's sex and age, address, phone and email.

Just sent a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter