CLOSED - 164 Points for Rent - Boulder Ridge - $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I have 270 points available for rent (at the moment these are available for transfer also, however, that window is closing soon as the Use Year is December). 200 points are at Boulder Ridge and 70 points are at Beach Club. I have rented many times over the years with great success and smooth transactions for everyone.
Paypal is accepted. A 50% deposit is required before the reservation is made and the balance is due upon completion of the reservation.

UPDATE 7/1/2021: 15 points have been rented.
UPDATE 7/2/2021: 91 points rented. The BCV points are all gone.

NOTE: Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, all transactions are final.

Hello! any availability at Beach Club or Poly for standard studio 5/22-5/29, 2022?

I'm sorry, I can only book 7 months in the future with the points I am offering.

Hi-I'm looking for the following at BR:

Check In (flexiable) Sept 22
Check Out (Flexiable) Sept 24
2 Adults and 2 kids (1 child is under 1 year of age)

Hi-I'm looking for the following at BR:

Check In (flexiable) Sept 22
Check Out (Flexiable) Sept 24
2 Adults and 2 kids (1 child is under 1 year of age)

Sorry, there is nothing available. I searched studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom looking for 2 night between 9/20 - 9/24.

Denis

Hellos if still available i'm looking for the following...

Hello, I'm looking into booking two different vacations, one for later this year and the other for next summer.

Dates: Sunday December 26 2021 – Wednesday December 29 2021 (3 nights total)
Studio Room 2 Adults/1 Child (5)
Resorts:
-Riviera (Tower Studio) 69pnts
-Beach Club (Lake/Boardwalk View) 81pnts
-Wilderness Lodge (Either is perfect) 75pnts/78pnts
-Animal Kingdom (Either; Savannah View) 78pnts
-Bay Lake (Standard) 78pnts
-Boardwalk (Preferred; Boardwalk View)

Thanks very much, appreciate the help :)

Hellos if still available i'm looking for the following...

Hello, I'm looking into booking two different vacations, one for later this year and the other for next summer.

Dates: Sunday December 26 2021 – Wednesday December 29 2021 (3 nights total)
Studio Room 2 Adults/1 Child (5)
Resorts:
-Riviera (Tower Studio) 69pnts
-Beach Club (Lake/Boardwalk View) 81pnts
-Wilderness Lodge (Either is perfect) 75pnts/78pnts
-Animal Kingdom (Either; Savannah View) 78pnts
-Bay Lake (Standard) 78pnts
-Boardwalk (Preferred; Boardwalk View)

Thanks very much, appreciate the help :)

Disney is pretty much book solid through the end of the year. The only thing I could find for your time period was a studio the night of Dec 26 at Old Key West. I searched studios and 1 bedrooms.

If you are looking for next summer, you might want to find someone who has next year home points that they are renting at the resort you are looking for so you can book it ASAP. Things are booking up very quickly.

Denis

Hi--do you have any points available for a transfer, 2021 year?

I have 164 Boulder Ridge points. But my use year is December. They have to be used before December 1 or I have to bank them by July 31.

Sorry, I just realized, the points I am renting are December 2020, that makes them 2020 use year even though most of the months they can be used in are 2021 (it gets very confusing).

Denis

Last edited:
Unless I hear from anyone today, I am going to bank these points and start a new thread. Once banked the points will only be useable after December 1, 2021.

Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter