CLOSED*160 SSR Points for Rent $12/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmkja1

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I have 160 SSR points for rent at $12 per point. Just let me know what you're looking for and ˆ'll be happy to see if it's available. Thanks.

Are you able to add the dinning plan to the reservation? if so do we pay you or pay upon arrival? this would be my first time renting. thanks

SSR 2 people (adults) 7/27-8/1. :)

Are you able to add the dinning plan to the reservation? if so do we pay you or pay upon arrival? this would be my first time renting. thanks

SSR 2 people (adults) 7/27-8/1. :)

Yes, you are able to add the dining plan to these types of reservations. I'm not certain about payment but I think you would be able to call and add it on yourself since the reservation would be in your name. Then you would pay Disney directly.

We own DVC, but my folks do not. We would want a studio for them over Thanksgiving. We would need standard dining. Do you show availability? Thanks!:)

We could also transfer the needed points to my DVC acct if that makes for an easier transaction

We own DVC, but my folks do not. We would want a studio for them over Thanksgiving. We would need standard dining. Do you show availability? Thanks!:)

Do you have specific dates in mind? Also, any preference in location?

Yes. I put the in the title. Sorry!
Nov 25-30. I believe it is 83 pets for a studio at SSR for those dates.

Interested in a points reservation for August 2-7, studio, at SSR or OKW.

We're DVC ourselves but are having family come down.

Thanks so much for your help!!:)

Hi I am not a DVC member, but looking to rent points. I am looking for availability at Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club. Are the points still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter