CLOSED: 154 AKV Points @ $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrigleyville

Earning My Ears
I have 154 Animal Kingdom Villas points available for rent. DEC 2020 Use Year. Can book Kidani Village or Jambo House up to11 months (Jan 2021) out or any other DVC resort up to 7 months out (Sept 2020). No rentals under 110 points please. Only looking to rent, sorry no transfers.

I have 154 Animal Kingdom Villas points available for rent. DEC 2020 Use Year. Can book Kidani Village or Jambo House up to11 months (Jan 2021) out or any other DVC resort up to 7 months out (Sept 2020). No rentals under 110 points please. Only looking to rent, sorry no transfers.
Hi! I need points for December 17-23. I’m not picky where just at least a studio or bigger with two queens at least.

I think I need 58 points
There are two options available for those dates that I can book for you:
--- Deluxe Studio with Savanna View for 100 points
--- 1-Bedroom Villa with Standard View for 156 points
Per DisBoard rules, if you are interested, you will need to PM me so that we can exchange contact info and make arrangements (see instructions thread on Forum main page for details on how to do this).
Thanks!

It would come in under your 110 point request, but I am interested in a Jambo House standard studio for check in Saturday, Jan 9, 2021, w/ checkout Sunday, Jan 17, 2021. Please keep me in mind if you don’t get what you are wanting.

We are looking to book a club Level room for a week. My dates are completely open. We are looking for October-Early March.

Can this be rented in two weeks?

Could you book the week after? How does that work?
To book that I would need to call Member Services every day at opening time and hope to grab one of the rooms until I got lucky. Even with that, if people are walking reservations, they may never open up. I am sorry, but my work schedule won't allow me to do that.

The only 2-bdrm available for those dates is Savanna view for 199 points. 125 is value 2-bdrm and only waitlist.
Is there anything available for the week before Thanksgiving for 6 nights? Or even a 1 bedroom? 2 BR is idea but a 1 would do.

Hello,

looking for availability Kidani studio standard view November 15-24th . 112 points

Hi!
I read your restrictions but as some of the requests might be around 100 points, I could use some of the leftover points for my needs. Looking for studio Jambo House January 8-11 2021.

Hi, I'm new to DVC renting. Do you have anything available for 3 or 4 nights for studio March 14th to March 22?

Hey there! I know its probably all booked on such short notice, but any availability from April 5-April 8? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter