CLOSED-152 DVC for rent or transfer. $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have availability? looking 1 nite at Poly - April 27-28 for 5 (4 adults, 1 child)

If you still have points : we are 2 adults who are Extremely flexible, we would be open to any week in feb to end of April sat to sat or sun to sun in a studio
Thanks

If you still have points : we are 2 adults who are Extremely flexible, we would be open to any week in feb to end of April sat to sat or sun to sun in a studio
Thanks
Hi, there are lots of options for studios within the date range you have given. If you could give me a few more narrow preferences I’d be happy to quote you availability and points.

Hi, any week in march would be preferable, looking to get something with the lowest points so probably akl , bwv , Okw , we love wilderness lodge but may be too many points for us right now, thanks for checking

Hi.. wondering how many points you have available? I am looking for transfer to use during March 2018
Thanks!

Hi, i have all my points tentatively booked out now. I would advise you look for another renter. Sorry I can’t help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter