CLOSED: 150 Boulder Ridge Points for rent; $18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmage

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have been renting points here for many years. I have DVC memberships at VWL (Boulder Ridge) and BCV (Beach Club). Please message me with your requests and I will do what I can to help you put together an amazing Disney vacation.

Denis

Hi,

I have been renting points here for many years. I have DVC memberships at VWL (Boulder Ridge) and BCV (Beach Club). Please message me with your requests and I will do what I can to help you put together an amazing Disney vacation.

Denis
Hi Denis,
We are looking to come down to DW April 29-May 6, 2023. By chance any last minute openings at either of these resorts to rent with your points at $18 per point? Thank you for your time!
Mike

Hi Mike,

There are no studios (all are either 1 night or waitlisted). I see some 1 bed, but they all exceed the number of points I am looking to rent right now.

Denis

Any studios available around checking in 4/22 or 4/23 to 4/27 or 4/28 for 2 adults, and 1 four year old?

Hi, the only thing close is a studio at Saratogo Springs 4/24 - 4/26. Both Standard (45 points) and Preferred (51 points) are available the same nights. That would be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Everywhere else is waitlisted.

Denis

Hi there we are looking to book for 3 night at boardwalk villas or Boulder Ridge -checkin: August 28, 2023
Check out: Aug 31,2023
Standard studio room
Family of 5.
3 adults, 2 children 17 & 17 yrs old

I am interested to rent 59 points for 1 night at Aulani, 2 bedroom island/garden view on June 2nd. Last I checked, this is still available. I can act fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter