• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

((CLOSED)) (135) BLT POINTS for rent $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcrb28

Earning My Ears
(135) Bay Lake Tower BLT points for rent for $16 per point for reservations beginning September of this year and further out. I have rented before and I can provide references and a contract. Payment method will be check, cashier's check, or Paypal. Please note if you wish to do Paypal you will be responsible for the 2.8% fee. Feel free to post here or for quicker reply PM me if you are interested.

No Studios at BLT for that night, There is a 1 Bedroom unit with a lake view for 33 points if you are interested. Of course we are inside of the 7 month window so i could book you at any of the other resorts if you have a preference.

I am interested in March 4, 2019 to March 10, 2019. Are these points avail for that time period. Would like a standard view studio.

I am interested in March 4, 2019 to March 10, 2019. Are these points avail for that time period. Would like a standard view studio.
Yes they are.. I just sent you a PM about them. Please let me know if you want to book

Is there availability at BC or BW for that one night of Nov. 14th -15th? If so, how much?

I’m currently looking for a DVC studio Jan 1 - Jan 8, 2019. BLT would be great if available. Let me know!

Looking for 4/22/19-4/30/19 - standard studio at BCV, CCV, Poly, or BLT. Let me know if you have any points available for that time. Thank you!

Hi, can you tell me if there are studios and 1 bedrooms available for March 3rd to 7th 2019 in AK, BW, OKW, or SSR?

Thanks!

would 6 or 7 nights be available starting Dec 14 or 15? Any view at BLT. If fewer consecutive nights are available, I'd be looking for a split stay using a couple nights at Poly, GFV or AKL. Thanks!

Yes there is 6 days (17-23) at Polynesian and 5 days (17-22) in a lake view at BLT.. let me know if either would interest you

Yes there is 6 days (17-23) at Polynesian and 5 days (17-22) in a lake view at BLT.. let me know if either would interest you
I would be interested in the 5 nights at BLT, but would need to add a couple days ahead of that at another resort covering either 15-16 or 14-16. Any monorail resort or AKL would work for those first three days(or a different view at BLT).

I should be able to help you if you want to personal message me a way to call you and we can discuss options

Sent you a PM conversation w contact details. Let’s chat in the morning or at your convenience. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter