• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed. 13 Points for rent at $7.00 per point expire Aug 31, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygirly

Mouseketeer
I have 13 points at $7.00 per point. Travel must be complete by Aug 31, 2014
I do not have any left to borrow or purchase. If you need more than 13 points, I cannot book for you at this time. Please text me at if you need a studio for one night before August 31, 2014 at

Have rented numerous times. I only accept Paypal.

we are looking to rent a studio at AKV in Jambo house april 18-26th 2015. Please let me know if these dates qualify for when you want to rent. I sent you a PM, but not really sure if it went through :) thanks so much!!:love:

so I just checked the points charts, we would need either 110 points for a value studio, or 134 points for a standard. Do you know if you have them and are able to rent them out for 2015?

I would like 70 points if available for a studio BWV for either of the following weeks Sunday thru Thursday:
7/13 thru 7/17
7/20 thru 7/24
7/27 thru 7/31
8/3 thru 8/7

Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Standard Studio July 24 for 4 nights 68 points at $9.50 is $646.00
Or
Saratoga Springs Resort Deluxe Studio for same dates for 72 points is $684.00

Let me know ASAP.

Looking for Studio July 24 through 28th.

Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Standard Studio July 24 for 4 nights 68 points at $9.50 is $646.00
Or
Saratoga Springs Resort Deluxe Studio for same dates for 72 points is $684.00

Let me know ASAP.

I made a mistake. It would be for the 24th - 27th. Would both of those be available still?

Hello, I am looking to book a reservation for a studio room at the Animal Kingdom Villas on July 18 ( check in ) to July 20 ( check out ). Depending on the view available, that would be between 30 to 44 points. Please let me know if you have any leftover you would like to rent. Thank you.

Dana

Only resort available for your dates is Saratoga Springs Studio for 40 points. Please let me know ASAP. I will also send you a PM with information.

Hello, I am looking to book a reservation for a studio room at the Animal Kingdom Villas on July 18 ( check in ) to July 20 ( check out ). Depending on the view available, that would be between 30 to 44 points. Please let me know if you have any leftover you would like to rent. Thank you.

Dana

Hi. Looking to stay at AKL standard or savannah view studio, 9/12/14-9/20/14. Second choice, BLT standard studio same dates, if possible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter