CLOSED:124 SSR points available for TRANSFER only @ $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
124 SSR Points available for transfer @ $15 per point October 2017 Use Year and they can be banked after transfer.

Have done transfers on Disboards before and can provide references.

Thank you,
Joyce

Joyce-

If transferred, do you know if these points could also be borrowed for use before October 2017?

Thanks!
Jaime

Hi there,

I would be looking to use these for a 7 month booking for January 2018. Would they be valid for that?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,
Yes the points would definitely be valid for your January 2018 trip.

Joyce

I am looking for a transfer of 50 points for a reservation for December would I be able to use for Polynesian

Last edited:
You would be able to use the points for your Poly reservation but I am looking to transfer all 124 as I am not planning another trip until 2019

I am looking for 31 points. Would you be able to transfer that? Or are you saying you will only transfer the full amount? :earsboy:

124 SSR Points available for transfer @ $15 per point October 2017 Use Year and they can be banked after transfer.

Have done transfers on Disboards before and can provide references.

Thank you,
Joyce
Are these points still available? If so, I would like more information please.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter