CLOSED - 121 points to Rent or Transfer at SSR - $11 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrvaz

Earning My Ears
I have 121 points to rent or trade for Saratoga Springs that expire in March 2013.

We are asking $11 a point, No charge for paypal fees !

CLOSED - THANKS FOR HELPING OUT

I am working with a few other owners, I would rather not transfer just 17 since I really want to get rid of all 121 but if the other don't work out I can reach back out to you.

Sorry! I thought I sent PM but I wasn't eligible to do that because I am new to here.

I'm seeking 33-38 pts for party of 2 (2 adults)
Dates: Dec 21-24 (3nts)
Prefer: value studio at AKL (1) but will take stander studio at OKW(2) or BWV(3)

Please let me know the availability!

Thanks!!

I am sorry, I was looking to get rid of a bigger portion of the points at one time. I have two other people I am working with but if that falls through I will reach back out to you.

Thanks

I am working with a few other owners, I would rather not transfer just 17 since I really want to get rid of all 121 but if the other don't work out I can reach back out to you.

I understand. Thanks for letting me know.

Hello,

I'm looking for 69 points for a 1 bedroom at SSR for 11/23-11/25 for 4 adults, 3 children (ages 5, 2 and 2). Please let me know if you are interested in renting 69 of your points and if there is availability.

Thanks,
Kelly

I am looking for 40-50 points for a reservation 1/14-1/18. OKW, BWV standard or SSR.

Let me know if you still have points available to rent.

Linda

you are looking for the full 121 transfer ? These expire on Feb 2013 (end of the month) ?

I am looking to points on short notice. Do you have anything for AKV for this Oct 16 and 17? 58 points I think. Thanks!

We will be at WDW Jan 13-19 and again Jan 24-29 of 2013 (have a short cruise planned in between). We would be willing to take them all if it covers the dates we are going (we would need at least a kitchenette). Do you still have them?

I only have enough points for the first part of your trip. Saratoga has a studio available for those dates. The total for a studio is 75 points (I have 97 total)

I only have enough points for the first part of your trip. Saratoga has a studio available for those dates. The total for a studio is 75 points (I have 97 total)

Would the 97 cover a 1 bdrm for the first part of our trip? Or maybe that isn't even available?

It is available but that is 149 points. I only have 97. Let me know if you are interested in the studio

No, a 1 br is 147 points, I only have 97. Let me know if you are interested in the studio.

we need a studio at AKV or OKW (66 points i think total) for this Nov 30th and Dec 1st..then post cruise Dec 6th, 7th and 8th.
can you help? thanks:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter