CLOSED - $12.00 ppt. 20 Points remaining available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmsimone

Mouseketeer
Hello, I have 200 points available for rent at @12 ppt. If you are interested please let me know. Payment through Paypal.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi - Could these points be booked for Aulani? Looking to stay in a studio unit Aug 16-22, 2017.

Hi - Could these points be booked for Aulani? Looking to stay in a studio unit Aug 16-22, 2017.

Hello, I cannot book Aulani until January.
To book this far in advance (7-11 months) you will need to rent points that are owned at that specific resort.

Good Luck!

Hi there. Interested in AKL Jambo for Nov 8-14/2017. Savannah view room (or Club Level, but I don't think they're available).

I'm hoping to stay at the Polynesian in December 2017 and am looking for someone with Polynesian as their home resort to arrange a booking when the 11-month window opens up in January.

I would be interested in seeing if we can come to an agreement on you making a reservation for us. This is for BWV for the night of 9/17/2017 in a Boardwalk view studio. This reservation would total 45 points which are going to be used for one (1) night in three separate studios (three couples, including my wife & I). We currently have a 4 night reservation with our points, but we don't have enough for the 5th night! GRRR!! =)
I have all the details to forward to make it as simple a reservation as possible as well as paypal.

I look forward to your reply,
Andrew

My pm does not seem to be working ... it's telling me that I am not authorized for this option ... I will try to access my desktop later this evening ... just know I am still very interested
I believe you have to have a certain number of posts before you can PM.

Hi, I'm wondering what availability you see for the week of August 15-22. Could also do partial week if availability is limited already. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter