CLOSED $11 pp-June 2014 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I am looking to add 1 night (5/13/14) to an existing reservation in a standard view studio at AKL-Jambo. Do you still have points available for rent?

Hi I am looking for BWV studio from June 1 to 8, 2014 for my one year wedding anniversary.

Hi, I am looking for either two AKV studio rooms or a 2 bedroom AKV for the last week of august. Flexible on dates, whatever is available around that time for 5-7 nights. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am looking for either two AKV studio rooms or a 2 bedroom AKV for the last week of august. Flexible on dates, whatever is available around that time for 5-7 nights. Thanks in advance!

Sorry - I wouldn't be able to book at AKV until the end of January for the dates you are looking for.

Hello and good day! I am looking for May 12-16 2014 4nites, mon_Fri in a studio our if only avail a1br if need be.at AKV savannah view. Please lmk if there is availability and total.
I am ready to book with Paypal payment asap. It's for an anniversary surprise trip!
Thank you kindly for your time! I look forward to hearing from you

Hello and good day! I am looking for May 12-16 2014 4nites, mon_Fri in a studio our if only avail a1br if need be.at AKV savannah view. Please lmk if there is availability and total.
I am ready to book with Paypal payment asap. It's for an anniversary surprise trip!
Thank you kindly for your time! I look forward to hearing from you

Sorry - I can not use my points for rental until June 2014. So would not be able to book in May for you.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio nov 17-22 preferably akv but open to other possibilities:)

I am assuming you mean this November. If so, then I am not able to use my points until June 2014 and beyond. Sorry. If you mean 2014, then I wouldn't be able to book at AKV until April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter