Status
Not open for further replies.

webcs

Mouseketeer
CLOSED AND SOLD

100 points for rent GRAND CALIFORNIAN! Jan through July 2014
$13 a point
absolutely no haggling

BE SAFE: Free escrow service included for your safety.
==========
text is better if able: (904) 300-2382
quick responses by text

Hello!

Curious if there are any standard studios anywhere for the weekend of 9/27-9/29? 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for 14 points for animal kingdom, studio , savanna view on the 3rd September 13 only. Are you able to help?
I'm from the UK. Please get in touch if you can help
Thanks!

Ceri

I may be interested in renting a small amount of points. I don't know if there is any availability for August 8, just one night. We are leaving for a cruise the following morning, so we didn't want to spend too much for a short overnight stay. It is just two of us so a studio would be perfect! Thanks for checking!

Availability in April for two adult what ever gives us tat least 3 consecutive days for least points trying to surprise my wife for her birthday

Are you willing to transfer points? I need 9 -14 to complete a reservation. Thanks

Hi-

I'm looking for a studio at Grand Californian Villas from 5/27/14 - 6/1/14; are your points still available?

Thanks,
Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter