*CLOSED*100 points for rent-$14/point-*Must be used by 3/31/19*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studio needed for 5 days or less during Dec. 15-20. Willing to resort hop...will pay today! (Flight already booked.) Would consider a one bedroom as well.

I need 74 points for a standard studio at SS for the nights of 2/24 and 2/25 and a standard studio at the Poly for 2/26 and 2/27. I’m a DVC member and already confirmed availability, let me know if you can accommodate.
Thank you

Hello! Are there any studios available for Jan 26-30? One adult, one teen. Thank you for your time!

If you still have the points, I'm looking for anything available Nov. 18-25. First choices would be Boardwalk villa or OKW, but I'm open to whatever is out there. Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 3/9-3/12. Prefer BLT, BWV, Beach Club but am open do other options if these are not available. Thank you in advance for checking.

I have 100 banked points from April 2017 that I will not be able to use. Since these are banked points they are not transferable and must be used by 3/31/19. I may be willing to book a reservation for a little more than 100 points if needed. $14/point

Hi- I am looking for a studio for SSR 02/24/19-03/01/19. 70pts needed. Thanks in advance.

Looking for value or studio at ak for 1/16-1/22 if you still have points available :)

Hello I am looking for a last minute DVC rentals and am wondering if you could check availability for Nov 17-22
Preference would be AK but really would consider looking at anything that is available for those days

Thanks is advance!

Nov 1-4 (less desirable but could do Nov 1-3 at 2 nights)
3 nights
any resort (but BLT, BCV, BWV preferred)
prefer 1 br, will accept studio
4 persons'- two of whom are 16 yo, two adults
magical express needed
Many thanks for checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter