• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 100 points for rent @ $11.00 point expire 7-31-13:CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...we were looking for Wilderness Lodge 6/4-6/11 studio. Children are 7 & 4

I have 100 vacation points to rent @ $11.00 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2013. If interested, I would need to know resort options, room type (studio, one or two bedroom) and the number of people and ages of children in your travel party.

I am looking for a studio at OKW March 29 - April 3rd. That requires 112 points. If you are unable to do that, and there is availablilty, we would take March 29 - April 2nd (92 points). I'd also be willing to purchase all of your points via a transfer if you still have that available to use! Thanks!

I am still in need of 64 points for AKL Jambo house standard for 6/16-6/20. Let me know if you can help. Thank you.

Hello, would like to secure a reservation for 2 adults and 1 child (age 10) at the Disneyland Grand Californian Resort. Just to confirm, that is at Disneyland California. Dates would be April 7 - April 10, 2013 and would be for three nights which is 60 points. Can you help us out?

Working on several accommodations, will try to get to everyone.]Thanks

26 points at AKV (Cheapest accommodation point wise) checkin May 3 check out may 5th. Is this available?

I have 100 vacation points to rent @ $11.00 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2013. If interested, I would need to know resort options, room type (studio, one or two bedroom) and the number of people and ages of children in your travel party.

Tell me whats avialible for the points you have 3 people for above dates

Thanks
Steve

I would like to have 70 points for a studio at the BWV for July 28-August 1 for 5 nights. There are 2 adults and 2 children aged 17 and 12. Please let me know if you can accommodate this request.

The points available for rent expire July31 - can only rent up to and including night of July 31

Lorene,
I am still looking for a 1-2 br may 10-13. it looks like ssr is available for 2 br for 121 pts. can you borrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter