CLOSED — 37 points for Rent (OKW) - $13 per point - Use by 11/30/2020 - any resort available

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMH1

DIS Veteran
Two cancelled reservations, school schedules in flux and new travel advisories means no trip to Disney for us this year.

I have 37 points for rent that must be used by the end of November. I am willing to add a few more if needed to finish off a reservation if rented before July 30.

We are looking at Boardwalk or Beach club from October 8, 2020 - October 17, 2020. 4 adults or a resort you would recommend. (Husband, wife and two daughters)

Last edited:
We are looking at Boardwalk or Beach club from October 8, 2020 - October 16, 2020. 4 adults or a resort you would recommend. (Husband, wife and two daughters)
A week-long trip will be more points than I have available to rent. Only have 37 points available and can add a few to complete a day if needed.

I am looking for a studio any resort 8/7-8/11 I think they are coming in about 60ish points...not sure if you have that many

I need 18 points for BoardWalk 8/11-8/12. Could you help me??? It's for my anniversary :) Not sure if a studio with a standard room is available but we would take a garden view studio. Thank you!!!

I am looking for a studio any resort 8/7-8/11 I think they are coming in about 60ish points...not sure if you have that many
Hi Nadine - that's a few more points than I am willing to rent right now. Currently have an offer that should complete today for my points. Good luck in your hunt.

I need 18 points for BoardWalk 8/11-8/12. Could you help me??? It's for my anniversary :) Not sure if a studio with a standard room is available but we would take a garden view studio. Thank you!!!
Hoping to rent all the points in one transaction and currently have an offer that should complete today. Thank you for asking and good luck in your hunt for a special anniversary!

Hoping to rent all the points in one transaction and currently have an offer that should complete today. Thank you for asking and good luck in your hunt for a special anniversary!
Thank you so much for your reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter