close

I'm obviously new to these boards but if you can get the people I'm interested in the photopass. I will be in Disney from March 21st to 27th. Let me know what happens next.

I'm definitely interested!!! There is another thread on here for March also.. Perhaps you should be the admin of this one since you have joiners.. not sure. Either way, PM sent!

Just to make sure.. there won't be any issues since you will be going next week, and some of us won't be going till the end of March right? If you have 30 days from the first entry, that means everyone has to be edited by March 28th.

Another march one as well: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2092118

according to what I have read, I have 30 days from feb28th to make an account and then another 30 days before I have to send for the CD. I will check with a few others that have done this but all should be okay.

Makes sense to me.

I will keep posting until I can pm. My work computer does not allow pop ups so when I get home I'll get this done. In about an hour. Thanks for helping!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter