Close

I don't really understand as you did state an "auto-win" and I offered just that. Just seems like the fair thing to do when posting on the trade boards.

I don't really understand as you did state an "auto-win" and I offered just that. Just seems like the fair thing to do when posting on the trade boards.

I thought I posted an auto for spree as well, sorry.

Anyway, yes we can trade tonight

SOrry

Your first post says "taz Trading It FOr The Most Credits "

with the auto moved down to 25k.

I just know we talk a lot about "auto wins" here on our trade boards and how they should be considered as "buy it now" ala ebay. I guess I assume that buy it now means...now. Regardless, just let me know what you choose.

Anyhow, I have 25k... I can give it to you via my kiosk this evening. Please PM me of you want to meet up. I am on EST time zone. Thanks.

I thought I posted an auto for spree as well, sorry.

Anyway, yes we can trade tonight

SOrry

Taz, you did post an auto for spree as well, which is what prompted my offer last night. Since I was the first to offer one of your autowins, I would prefer to wait until the weekend to see if magic is released. However, I leave it up to you to decide.

Taz

The Ned newsletter does not show magic coming out tomorrow and the new stuff is shown already. I understand if you still want to wait till tomorrow to decide, just please let me know as soon as you can. I am trying to budget out my purchases tomorrow with all the cool stuff that is coming out.

If you want to meet up tonight, please PM me.

Taz

The Ned newsletter does not show magic coming out tomorrow and the new stuff is shown already. I understand if you still want to wait till tomorrow to decide, just please let me know as soon as you can. I am trying to budget out my purchases tomorrow with all the cool stuff that is coming out.

If you want to meet up tonight, please PM me.

Sorry took a little trip. Anyway I can get on now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter