Close your eyes and picture yourself at disney...where are you?

riding splash mountain...or maybe at the carribbean beach resort, getting lunch and poking around the shop or laying on a hammock.

I am standing in front of the castel, eating a mickey bar :mickeybar . and thinking about how it brought joy to everyone all these years. :cloud9:

I'm on the Haunted Mansion:......Welcome Foolish Mortals...... :bitelip: oooh it gives me chill bumps!!!!LOL! :rotfl2:

I'm eather riding splash mountain, or watching Illuminations at Epcot!

Main Street USA just walking or shopping. or going around the world in Epcot, and eating in Japan.

I'll be walkin' right down that middle of main street u-s-aaaaa. Come on! Sing it with me now! Walkin' right down the middle of main street u-s-aaa..

AmoDolphin said:
I'll be walkin' right down that middle of main street u-s-aaaaa. Come on! Sing it with me now! Walkin' right down the middle of main street u-s-aaa..

ummmm--that's ok, you sing and I will sit here and :) smile :)

[1]I see myself on a beach hammock at the Poly with my cd player playing wishes while watching Wishes
[2] (!!!!!)shopping(!!!!) at mainstreet
[3] riding space mountain
[4] eating something with TONS of sugar at epcot while watching illuminations.

I am walking down Main Street, walking towards the castle.

I'm on that one ride thats in the huge orange! I love that ride! (even though it is for litle kids)

On Thunder Mountain Railroad watching the fireworks :rotfl:

I'm meandering thru World Showcase,browsing thru all the cute shops and getting ready to watch Illuminations :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter