• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Close enough...150 days to go Dance!! Anyone else?

I'm double digit dancing for my first trip home to OKW!

:flower1: :cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :flower1:

Hope you're having as much fun planning as my Mom and I are!!

Yeah!
Lisa:sunny::sunny:

Originally posted by WithDisneySpirit
I'm double digit dancing for my first trip home to OKW!

:flower1: :cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :flower1:

Hope you're having as much fun planning as my Mom and I are!!

Yeah!
Lisa:sunny::sunny:

Lisa,

My mom & I love to plan!! Enjoy!!

Allison

Tinkgrl,

I just noticed amidst all the dancing that not only can we dance (figuratively, of course--everyone knows I can't dance), but we can now start making our PS ressies. YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Less than 90 days until princess: turns 1 and Trick or Treating with Mickey!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: :thewave:

Originally posted by Doc and Family
Tinkgrl,

I just noticed amidst all the dancing that not only can we dance (figuratively, of course--everyone knows I can't dance), but we can now start making our PS ressies. YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Less than 90 days until princess: turns 1 and Trick or Treating with Mickey!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: :thewave:

Hi,

Have fun making PS's!!!!

Allison

We're all dancing:jumping1: waiting for our first trip home to SSR!
Well, maybe the 3 month old isn't really dancing . . .

I think we're at the 150 day mark exactly today! This will be our first time at the VWL for Christmas, the only other time we've gone near Christmas it was early December. If we pass ROFR and close in August, we'll be proud new owners when we go!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

Yes...Yacht Club Gazebo, Sea Breeze Point for reception/dinner, illuminations dessert party.

Help me do the good weather dance when we get close!

:thewave: :thewave: I'm not staying @ our home resort (SSR) but will be going to visit & look around. We are getting close to our 1st trip ever to the Polynesian - I'm so excited:)

WDW during the holidays, I'm jealous. I wanted to go during that time this year but was out voted so it's Wine and Food fest instead. Only 9,246,508 seconds to go (I started planning this right at 11 months so I could get BWV BW view).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter