Close Busch Gardens Tampa hotels

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
Does any know the close hotels to Busch Gardens Tampa hotels. I would prefer Mariott or Hyatt so I can use rewards points. I am going this summer. I am trying to figure out where to stay.

Also how farther is Orlando from Tampa.

Do any know do Sea World provide bus to Busch Gardens. I rather stay in Orlando may goal. I would take Orlando hotel transportation to Busch Gardens. I am trying to get out driving.

I am driving to Florida. So do have options.

Thanks

Most of the hotels closest to Busch Gardens are in the Days Inn and Red Roof catagory. The closest Hyatt hotel to the park is Hyatt Place just north of the park on 30th Street. The closest Marriott hotel is Fairfield Inn in Brandon which is several miles away.

Tampa is approximately 75 miles from Orlando. It takes a little over an hour to drive from Orlando unless traffic is heavy.

Sea World does offer a shuttle service to Busch Gardens. You can find detailed information here: https://secure.mearstransportation.com/MearsExpress/BuschGardens.asp

Yeah Busch gardens is not located in best part of tampa. If you are planning on doing a Tampa and Orlando trip you could probably stay around the Lakeland Area which is almost half way between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter