Clips at Sci-Fi Dine In ever change?

abooch

Mouseketeer
How many times if any has the videos at Sci-fi change...I'm going this year and the last time i was there was about seven years ago...I remember this one clip with the cartoon cat that goes to the moon or something...Have these clips ever changed and if so how often...Will i experience the same clips that I experienced YEARS ago..?

I was there a few weeks ago and hadn't been since I was 16 (24 now), and I think some of them were different but I remembered most of them. Seemed like they just added more, but I could be wrong. The cat going to the moon was def. still there :goodvibes

it's funny because i recently asked someone who would definitely know this just the other day. he told me that for as long as he can remember, it's been exactly the same *except* that they had recently added a coke commercial to it within the past year or so and he pointed it out to be. a few alien humanoid women singing about coke (not that I remember it that well).

The rotation is about every 45 minutes, so you should be able to see the whole thing during an average meal.

Give it a few years and they could probably start posting clips of some of the bad sci-fi movies that have recently come out. They're almost as corny as those old ones. Though not as charming. :lmao:

I like the experience but do wish they'd change the reel. There are plenty of bad vintage "B" movies that they did not include.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter