clip art needed please

WorknFires

Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much Can't ask for
Does anyone know where I can find or know how I can make clip art where Mickey is walking with the fire fighter. I have the post card if someone knows how I can make it from that but I was hoping someone already had and one of you fanatics had ran across it. ;)

Thanks for your help!
Cheryl :bounce:

I haven't seen this one. You said "the fireman". Which fireman? I'll search the web for you and try to help you out. Once we get a graphic, we can have it done in no time.

I'd say scan it and post it, but then you wouldn't need us would you? Dan Murphy's son(?) is a fireman so he may have it stashed away somewhere. Send him a PM and see if he has it or not.

I will also look for it.

I can work this one up nicely if you can't find the other one. (I found one, but the quality is very poor.)

micfire.jpg

Let me know......

JC

Ya'll are great! and I like the one you've shown Mr. Cricket. The fire fighter & Mickey is a poster they sell at the "firehouse" on Main Street. They also sell it as a post card. I couldn't afford (actually I was too cheap) the poster so bought the post card. This year I'll get the poster!!!
And yes, I'd still need you because I haven't a clue how to go about posting it once I scanned it LOL Can you tell I'm not good at this :)

Thanks so much!!

Add a few flames...

mickeyfire.gif

(flames "stolen" from a previous "JC creation")

***ARRRGGGHHH! That's not what it looked like in "preview mode"!***

I love that! Oh to have your knowledge! LOL I did try to scan it but my program is reversing colors (red is green and so forth) I've got to figure out what I've messed up so that it will scan the correct colors. I work midnights and my brain can't think right now. After I wake up this afternoon, I'll try again. My problem is so minor, but I do appreciate the help.

That's wonderful Dan! The boards are correct, you definately have the know how. What a great collaboration you all make! Thank you all. When I can figure out what's up with my scanner I'll let you know but until then... I'm very happy! How's this? LOL

Cheryl :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter