• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Clementines Beach

Kidatheart2010

Mouseketeer
Morning all,
What are the rules and regulations for visiting the beach? We like to take the golf cart down to watch The fireworks.

48 days and counting till the Fort.

There is golfcart parking at the beach and also at Pioneer Hall just a short walk away. The only real rules on the beach is stay out of the water. There is a small wooden platform at the beginning of the dock that has a few tables and chairs you can sit at, but you are also invited to bring your own chair if you like. You may also bring snacks, food, drinks, etc.

Morning all,
What are the rules and regulations for visiting the beach? We like to take the golf cart down to watch The fireworks.

48 days and counting till the Fort.

Not sure by your post if you meant take the cart 'on' the beach, or near! Carts are not allowed 'on' the beach, just on designated cart paths, road, cart parks. As pp stated, there is a parking area nearby.

Me and the DW have taken the cart to the end of the cement path at the beach many times to see the fireworks. I was just concerned if the beach was open for fireworks in that area since the changes to beach rules.
Thanks....

47 days till the fort.

Yes music is at the Forts beach, the beach is still closed from 15 minutes after the fireworks end till sunup. The back trail from the beach to the 300 loop is closed from dusk till dawn. Hope this helps...

Can you stay on the beach for the water pageant?! I thought it went by the fort? Or is there another place to view it from?

The ELP is at 9:45 and fireworks at 10:00 usually. The fireworks and ELP time sometimes change but for the most part they have the times I have listed. So yes the beach is open for the ELP.

Music is piped in and generally timed very well with the fireworks. The times we went to the beach the EWP was after the fireworks but I have heard of people saying they had viewed it before the fireworks.

Depending on the MK fireworks schedule, the EWP can be before or after the fireworks. The EWP is usually about 9:45 pm at FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter