clearwater hotel, or condo's /kid friendly

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
beach trip to busch gardens in jan. for couple days?nice there? suggestions

The Tampa area has a few very nice beaches. This link may help you to find something for your family:

Tampa/Clearwater Beaches

My votes in that area would be Treasure Island and Madeira Beach. Clearwater is ok too as is St. Pete

Here is another link:

Tampa Beaches

I have been doing beach research for a month now for our upcoming trip. We are just visiting the beach for one day and we have chosen Siesta Key, which is a 2 hr. drive from WDW but has this sand that is supposed to be unbelievable, like walking in flour they say...it was judged as best sand in the world. Here is that link if you would like to check it out:

Siesta Key Beach

We just got back from spending 2 days at St Pete Beach after spending a week visiting grandma in Spring Hill and 5 days in Orlando.

You didn't say how old your kids were, but we stayed at the Alden Beach Resort at St Pete Beach. It's right on the gulf, the beach is really very pretty. The hotel is reasonable priced -- check out their website. It's very clean, a little old, but certainly not outdated. They have 2 swimming pools, a playground area for little kids, beach volleyball for bigger kids. We stayed in a Lanai suite which had a private balcony overlooking the gulf. It had a living/dining area with a sofa sleeper (right by the balcony, then a very small kitchenette, a nice size bathroom, and then a bedroom with 2 queen beds. Oh, they also had 2 lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, ping pong, game room, a large patio area with gas grills if you want to cook out.

My kids are 15 and 16 and loved it. So did I!

We just stayed(June) at the red roof inn on Clearwater beach. The beach was right across the street from the hotel. It was great. Very clean, nice heated pool with an pizza place and ice cream palor right next door. Very friendly staff and NO bugs!

We stayed a few years ago at the Clearwater Beach Hilton. It is like most of the hotels on the beach, somewhat used looking, but it has great location of all the hotels (we think) and it was kid friendly. In fact there is a huge play structure right next to the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter