Clearly I shouldn't make ADR'S early in the am....

TiggerTeacher

Mouseketeer
Ok, so my window to make my ADR's just opened up. So I get up at 6 am to make my reservations online. I make them all and I'm all proud of myself for getting it done....I get to work and decide to print them out to have in hard copy and that is when I notice a sliiiiiiight problem. My trip is in March 2016.....I have successfully made my first ADR for March....the others? Not so much.....I made those for...wait for it.....this week! Ugh! So I had to call Disney and cancel the rest of my ADR's and rebook them for March....lol. So the lesson here folks? If you're not a morning person, double check your ADR's before you make them!

I waited to long to start making ADR's and have gotten so excited when an opening pops up only to realize I'm on the wrong date! At least you caught your mistake early:)

I clicked just to hear your story because almost exactly the same thing happened to me. Rest assured, the CM canceling my mistakenly booked same day ADRs said it happens all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter