CLEAR CHANNEL GIFT CERTIFICATERestaurant gift certificates, what is your experience??

I don't see any of the places listed as having GC at CC. Does anyone know anywhere else I might get coupons or discounts or any deals whatsoever to make eating at US more affordable?? I know this question is broad but we are open to any/all ideas!! :D
TIA

Ok, the Citywalk restaurants are no longer on the CC site. You may find them later, maybe in the later fall. I read that the Citywalk certs may be returning in the fall.

Some citywalk certificates are available. You would have to check expiration dates.

To get these certificates, you can check this very board. Some of us have just returned and have extra. I bought all of mine off this board, and it was a painless process. Usually someone will post they have extra, and you would email, or PM them for the extra.

You can also check Ebay. Some people sell them there.

You also asked for other ideas.. if you get an annual pass you get 10 or 15% off each meal. (depends on the restaurant).

Even if you weren't thinking about it, you would then save on parking ($8 each time in the garage), and room rates, and other stuff.

I whipped out my APH everytime I bought something, (souveniers, food carts, everything) and I saved about $35-40.

Well, I am back, it was a great two weeks. I did use the WDW VK vouchers in disney and I used several restaurant .com gift certificates and assorted coupons from the Entertainment book. ON the whole no one cared I used the gc's. I did feel a little "cheap", but was really saving alot of money.

Tried Giordano's in Kissimmee, I recommend the family sampler platter. They were great about using the gc. I paid $5.00 for a $35.00 gc, it was well worth it!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I got a Motown and Latin Quarter GCs just before I went on vacation through a generous DISer and used them both with no problem whatsoever. BTW, the dinner at Motown was very good, we had the Rib Steak and Porterhouse and they were excellent and the service could not have been better. I used the Latin Quarter for a take-out and had no problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter