Clear backpack from Walmart

mecook

Mouseketeer
I just bought a clear plastic backpack with LIME GREEN netting and straps. I got it at a Super Walmart for $2!!! I think Walmarts all use basically the same floor layout, sometimes flip-flopped, but this might help you find them. At my store, the book section is a u-shaped place at the front of the store, kinda' separating the checkouts in half. Along the side of the last checkout on the "regular Walmart" side of the bookplace (not grocery part) there is a long shelving system of $1 items and "As seen on TV" items. The backpacks are folded and sealed in a plastic bag, about the size of a 5 x 7" photo. I sent DH earlier in the week, but he nor any of the employees could locate them. I took him right to them yesterday. He said he didn't understand that they were folded...no wonder! They come in red, pink, blue, and black....but who'd want them when you can have DIS green?
I got it because they don't seem to search clear bags. It's kinda' small-ish and that is just what I wanted for carrying around the parks. Oh, let me tell you that it's not waterproof. The side that goes against your back is just netting...no plastic underneath it.
Melanie (with 10 sleeps to go)

How cool! I have a clear backback but mine is black. You will love it going through security!! Some people have expressed concerns that a thief may spot what you have in your pack, but that makes mine safer because I won't be carrying anything important in there--just snacks, drinks, film, etc.

Have a great time!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter