Cleaning nylon dooney

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
My DD has the nylon sketch cross body bag.

It has become dingy-gray in areas on the sides.

How have you cleaned these? I am thinking of using blue Dawn-just a dab. If that doesn't work, I may put it in pillow case & wash on gentle cycle. Did this with my canvas Coach and it did wonders.

I machine wash my LeSportsac bags. I just put it in a pillow case or lingerie bag. They come out great. I've even cleaned my first edition Tokidoki bag that way.

I also use Le Sportsac, one of the benefits is the easy to clean in the washing machine feature. I am not sure Dooney's can be washed that way.

Thanks. So many people on disboards have bought the sketch dooneys, I thought surely someone had experience cleaning one.

Thanks. So many people on disboards have bought the sketch dooneys, I thought surely someone had experience cleaning one.
I wondered the same thing. I did a yahoo search and several said to try hand wipes. I also used alcohol wipes to get a few harder areas. Mine turned out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter