Cleanest moderate?

Lisa C

<font color=deeppink>I will always love Wishes!! I
I need to stay in a budget of moderates :)
I've stayed at CBR want to know how it ranks in with the others.

Has anybody formed definite opinions of cleanliness of the rooms of the different mods?

Also, in terms of easiest to get to and from the parks- any preferences within the moderates? ie.; How are buses at CSR compared to CBR?

(I Know a zillion questions! Thanks in advance!) :Pinkbounc

Lisa C said:
I need to stay in a budget of moderates :)
I've stayed at CBR want to know how it ranks in with the others.

Has anybody formed definite opinions of cleanliness of the rooms of the different mods?

Also, in terms of easiest to get to and from the parks- any preferences within the moderates? ie.; How are buses at CSR compared to CBR?

(I Know a zillion questions! Thanks in advance!) :Pinkbounc

I've never been to CBR..but have been to CSR...the buses to and from the parks are excellent...always direct to and from....15 mins to MK, EP, & MGM....10 Min to AK and 25 to DTD. It's an absolutely beautiful and clean resort, the newest of the moderates.......we loved it!

I have not stayed at any other mods but our room at POFQ was spotless, as were the grounds surrounding the resort.
Check-in was 5-10 mins versus our 35-40 min wait to check into All-Star Movie Resort (we stayed there for one night at the end of our trip).
We really like POFQ and probably will not bother ever trying any of the other moderates. If we go back we will go back to POFQ. :thumbsup2

I have stayed at ALL the Mods, and I would have to say CBR, since they are the most RECENTLY renovated...however, that being said, I personally did not care for CBR.....

We love CSR! My mom is a devoted POR fan from the old Dixie Landings days on. I can honestly say we have never had a problem with any of the resorts as far as cleanliness is concerned! Mousekeeping has always been excellent for us. I have never stayed in a value resort but have given it serious consideration and have gone to the values to walk around and check things out. They all look perfectly fine and very clean. What stops us is my 11 yr. old DN who is a pool slide fanatic while on any vacation (Disney or not!). At any rate...I would highly recommend CSR!

We stayed at POR in it's Dixie Landings days, and toured the grounds of both POR and POFQ last May and the resorts looked in tip-top shape to me! They were both gorgeous. :thumbsup2

I've stayed at CBR several times and the room was super clean- much cleaner than some of the deluxes I've stayed at. I would choose CBR b/c:

- most recently refurbished rooms of the moderates
- largest rooms of the moderates

Ilovestitch said:
I've stayed at CBR several times and the room was super clean- much cleaner than some of the deluxes I've stayed at. I would choose CBR b/c:

- most recently refurbished rooms of the moderates
- largest rooms of the moderates
CSR was rehabbed in late 2004 and early 2005

I would say POR. When we visited this January, it was in tip top shape. Our room was cleaned spotless and furnished with many towel animals. Bus service was also great.

Hmmm, I keep hearing that CBR was refurbished, but I went in July 2005 and it was not clean. It smelled musty, I didn't like the bus system at all. But we stayed in Jamaica and I think the buses filled up by that stop.

CSR I think is the winner for this vacation. My DH likes the pics and he doesn't like the pics of POFQ. We are paying for his family to go with us and our son. So we'll be paying for 2 rooms and want to get our best value.

I found the other thread, yeah it's exactly the same. I'm sorry I'm duplicating efforts here. Planning a vacation is exciting but scary you don't want to make a mistake you'll regret the whole vaca.

Buzz your website for CSR is helpful and really well-organized!! Thanks a lot to you and everyone for answering.... :love:

Lisa C said:
Hmmm, I keep hearing that CBR was refurbished, but I went in July 2005 and it was not clean. It smelled musty, I didn't like the bus system at all. But we stayed in Jamaica and I think the buses filled up by that stop.

CSR I think is the winner for this vacation. My DH likes the pics and he doesn't like the pics of POFQ. We are paying for his family to go with us and our son. So we'll be paying for 2 rooms and want to get our best value.

I found the other thread, yeah it's exactly the same. I'm sorry I'm duplicating efforts here. Planning a vacation is exciting but scary you don't want to make a mistake you'll regret the whole vaca.

Buzz your website for CSR is helpful and really well-organized!! Thanks a lot to you and everyone for answering.... :love:
Thanks for the feedback! I hope you have a great trip!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter