Clean Taxi

bamamouse

Mouseketeer
I need help finding a good taxi service. We usually drive down but we are planning to fly down when we go next week.
The last time that we flew down was about 2 years ago and I forgot the name of the taxi service we used. I wish I could remember so that I could make sure that I don't use them again.
The van was filthy!! The smell was horrible, the seats were stained, the babies carseat was so bad that I felt bad making my little girl sit in it!:eek:
Can anyone recommend a clean taxi service?

All the taxi services tend to not have the cleanest vehicles because they are used so much. You may be looking for a car service company. You could go to the Vehicle-for-hire page on the airport web site and look through those companies for one you used two years ago.

Clean and taxi go together like peanutbutter and kiwi fruit, or apple pie and midget tossing :happytv: they just don't.

It's just not Orlando either, I ride in a lot of cabs, can't remember sitting in a clean one ...... ever..... and I'm not a fusspot about cleanliness.

Clean and taxi go together like peanutbutter and kiwi fruit, or apple pie and midget tossing :happytv: they just don't.

It's just not Orlando either, I ride in a lot of cabs, can't remember sitting in a clean one ...... ever..... and I'm not a fusspot about cleanliness.

i have to disagree, as unpc as it may be. i believe midget tossing goes with everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter