• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Classic Dis Thread Questions??

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
While I enjoyed reading this thread immensely thanks original OP. I have two questions.

1) Did anyone else wonder why "ONLY" those three pcs of paper were locked so securely in the safe? I thought they were locked away to prevent the rightful heiress from her entitled fortune.

2) Was it ever known what was in that brown paper bag? If not what do you imagine was going on in that house?

Thanks again it was a fun read! :yay:

Perhaps you should ask your questions in the thread you are referencing or at the very least link the thread you are referencing so people know what you ar talking about.

Yes, please post a link to the thread you are referencing.What papers? What vault? Which heiress? What house are you talking about?

I remember the brown paper bag. That was the one where the neighbors pulled up then slipped a brown paper bag throught their own window instead of carrying it through the door, right?

Wasn't someone assigned to lurk in their bushes and find out?:lmao:

Great reads for a rainy few days!
Any more? That would be great to view. . .

I remember the brown paper bag. That was the one where the neighbors pulled up then slipped a brown paper bag throught their own window instead of carrying it through the door, right?

Wasn't someone assigned to lurk in their bushes and find out?:lmao:

Yes and was never heard from again! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter