Classic Cartoon Channel - Still at resorts?

WooPigScientist

Woo Pig Sooie! Go Razorbacks!
Just wondering if you can still watch the channel with classic, old-school Disney cartoons in the resort rooms. I really hope so! I've found conflicting info here and other places, but the threads are generally several years old. We are staying at Caribbean Beach, if that matters. I love the classic cartoons of Mickey and the gang, and it would be great to keep the kids entertained while we are getting ready in the morning, etc. We always drive each other crazy packed in a hotel room!

Also, I saw one or two posts stating that folks bought DVDs of the old cartoons somewhere in WDW - anyone know where they might be available? Assuming they are still available? Any info about location, length, and price would be appreciated!

Yes, channel 17. We were just there last week and my son loved the classics.

Glad to hear they added them back! When we were there last month, channel 17 still pumped Disney cartoons all day, but they were not classics. They were the newer ones from 2013 forward, which I do not care for.

Oh this is good news. While I was initially upset that they changed out the old cartoons, I actually started to like the new ones. Perhaps they should combine the group so there is A: more content and B: best of both worlds.

Thanks so much for the replies! I'm very excited about the channel still being available. How we are going to make an 8:30 breakfast ADR with me watching them, I don't know :rolleyes1

Anyone have any idea about being able to purchase DVDs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter