• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Class of 2021 graduate ears

princesslover

DIS Veteran
For those who have been to the parks, are there any class of 2021 “graduate” ears? My daughter is a senior and since she was a freshman we have been looking forward to buying those the year she graduates since we knew we’d be there her senior year. We’ll be there in December. I haven’t been able to find any online. Thanks !!

I bought them for my daughter off ebay when they first showed up in 2019. It was late January, so no hope for December. Sorry.

I actually just wrote Disney Merchandise and asked about this very item, since I will be there with my Senior in January. They replied with check the shops in March for the 2021 ears.

For those who have been to the parks, are there any class of 2021 “graduate” ears? My daughter is a senior and since she was a freshman we have been looking forward to buying those the year she graduates since we knew we’d be there her senior year. We’ll be there in December. I haven’t been able to find any online. Thanks !!
The Graduation Ears Head Band for 2021 is in Stock. The Graduation HAT was not when we were there 2 weeks ago

The Graduation Ears Head Band for 2021 is in Stock. The Graduation HAT was not when we were there 2 weeks ago

Thanks. Unfortunately, we have been back from our trip for two months so too late for us. It’s a shame they are only available from February on. Seniors that travel over holiday break are celebrating too. Thanks anyway though.

Hi. Can we get them online? Or do you think they'll be in stock at the parks around the end of March still?

Hi. Can we get them online? Or do you think they'll be in stock at the parks around the end of March still?
They haven't been released online yet. they probably will be available in March. I have seen them on Ebay already if you really needed them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter