• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Clarion Inn LBV Discounts

3kidsandagoldenpuppy

Earning My Ears
We are booked for easter at the clarion inn lbv for $49 per night but last yr we got it for $39 and the year before that $29. When do they usually run the cheaper deals and what sites? I keep searching travelocity and bookit but no deals currently. We leave April 14 and would LOVE to save even more money and stay longer. Thanks!

I have received the $39 rate on travelzoo.com over the Thanksgiving holidays. I know bookit.com also offers great rates on this hotel. I would just keep checking those sites to see if you can get a better rate prior to leaving. Have a wonderful trip! :flower3:

I too have taken advantage of this deal in years past. One year for $29/night and the next year for $39/night...but the economy is improving slowly and I don't think you will see those rates again any time soon. I could be wrong but I check many travel sites daily/weekly and have not "caught" that good of a deal since. I am happy with the $49/night that I have for early April. The Clarion is a nice hotel for that price.

Travelosity just ended there deal 2/26, They had hotel we booked for $27 night 4/22-4/29. I would try calling and see if they would honer last weeks deal.

They also have Disney Park Hopper passes on sale buy 3 days get 4 more free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter