Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista

LEsherick

Earning My Ears
Hello I'm staying this Sunday at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista and as soon as I get to the hotel I am getting my ECV which I reserved from Walker Mobility and then I am going to Epcot but I'm unsure on a few things. I'm not sure if the hotels shuttle will be ECV accessable or will I need to take a LYNX bus from there on Palm Parkway to where? Should I get a Disney bus at Disney Springs to Epcot, or take the Lynx to the TTC then Monorail to Epcot, or Disney bus to Yacht club and then enter Epcot though the International Gateway. Or should I ride my ECV to the East side Disney Springs bus stop then grab a Disney bus to Epcot?

I would call and ask the hotel .I would hope they would be but the hotel is probably the only one that would know .
Using the Lynx bus is easy enough if you needed to just take it to magic and then take the monrail to epcot it will be the best way if using lynx.
The only problem with the drop at Downtown Disney is most of the bus services which are not Disney drop off on the other side
Of downtown Disney and you would to get the other side to caught a Disney bus .

The shuttle buses can be a bit of a nightmare. They fill up very fast and run a limited schedule. I've stayed here in the past and we just take the Lynx; as times are much for flexible! I would probably just take it to the TTC and then hop on the monorail to Epcot. From Disney Springs, there are no buses that go right to the parks so you will have to go to a hotel first and then transfer to a bus that will take you to Epcot.
I check in on Sunday as well to the Clarion :) Can't wait!

Has there been a Travelzoo offer for this property recently? I know it has been offered for ~$49 in the past, but I don't know of the most recent offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter