• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Clamato

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
Does the ships carry Clamato? I was thinking of doing the beer mug this time and need to know if I have to bring down the clam with me or not :drinking1

Yes it is a canuckie thing. I drink it in my beer. Always such nice folks on the dis.:upsidedow

they don't BUT we pack this and its a pretty good sub in beer, we take it with us all the time now cabelas sellsit for $3 a package
http://www.wildwestseasonings.com/product;cat,6;item,31;Caesar-Pleaser-Caesar-Pleaser

I am actually drinking beer and clam right now

Wow, I would think clamato would be a standard mixer at the bar like bloody mary mix.
motts%20clamato%20juice%20(1.89L).jpg

You just gave me a craving. I'll have to run out and pick up some of the "Works" version. I love the horseradish in there. My favorite :thumbsup2 Besides, I have all this vodka...

That's something I always miss while traveling in the US- A REAL Caesar!

It may be vomit to some, but I love it!

We were just on the Fantasy a week ago and my mom will only drink her Ceasers with clamato. She asked in the MDR's and was told tomato juice only. One day she asked at one of the bars, and they had it! At dinner that night she told the servers and they said that they would get some brought down for her. The head server came over and apologized for not doing that in the first place. So long story short, they have it at the bars, and if you want it at diner, just ask :)

I've had Bloody Ceasers on the Wonder. It was so nice to have.
I think clamato juice has a nicer texture than tomato juice. I like clamato juice but I don't like clams; go figure.

It doesn't sound great but if you haven't tried it; try it; you just masy like it.

Brenda
from MB
<yea; another Canadian>

We were just on the Fantasy a week ago and my mom will only drink her Ceasers with clamato. She asked in the MDR's and was told tomato juice only. One day she asked at one of the bars, and they had it! At dinner that night she told the servers and they said that they would get some brought down for her. The head server came over and apologized for not doing that in the first place. So long story short, they have it at the bars, and if you want it at diner, just ask :)

But it WAS NOT true Clamato juice ,its a mix they have an its by no where close to our canadian Clamato juice.Bring your own.Their mix is nasty!!!Even 2 nights of them trying to make it right with free drinks,I couldnt drink them.

This is all good to know...I like to have a caesar breakfast :drinking1 now and then when I'm on vacation...I will bring my own Clamato for sure

And I've had (and enjoyed) beer and Bloody Mary mix. It's the clam part that makes me shudder! ;) It's all what you grow up with, I think. Now out of curiosity I'm going to look for Clamato to see if our local Harris Teeter carries it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter