Clam Chowder....at teh Trail's End

TheCabralFamily

Earning My Ears
Hello Again...

Are they still serving that amazing Clam Choweder at the Trails End Lunch Buffett?

Is it every day, or only on Certain Days.......heading up in August and December....

Thank You...

TCF

The last time we were there they changed the soups each day, but they did have the Clam Chowder one day and it was still great...

We had it in December - thick enough to stand your spoon in it! Very tasty, fair number of actual clams in it, and if you like thick chowders, quite delish IMO.

clam chowder at WDW is my favorite. I have the disney cookbook and it is a favorite at our house. When I get need a fix of disney, the chowder always helps.:)

If you want unbelievable chowder, go down to Celebration and have a bowl at the Town Tavern. There clam chowder is the best I have ever had. Actually everything we have had there is amazing. A couple of favorites of ours are the Lobster Cobb Salad, beefsteak tomato salad and the strawberry shortcake. It is definitely worth the short drive from property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter