Claire's Boutique

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Stop at the Claire's boutique store at our local mall yesterday and was surprised to find so much DIsney accessories for kids. I got 2 Tinkerbelle notebooks, 2 tinkerbelle pens, DIsney hairbands, DIsney princess pony tail holders, Wiggles pajamas, 3 Pooh magic pen and paper sets, 2 Princess magic pen and paper sets, and a Princess change purse all for $70.00. The funny part was I just stopped in there to get some headbands for dd.

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to go there and pick up a few things to put away for our trip!!!

Thanks for the tip DisneyMomx7 and hello from Medford.

My three girls thank you too! I'll be heading there tomorrow.

Susan

Originally posted by HollyJoy
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to go there and pick up a few things to put away for our trip!!!

Oh my goodness, your daughters are absolutely stunning!

I forgot to add that I got these little plastic card holders (much like a wallet insert) for $.50! I thought they would make good AP pass holders.

I picked up the wallet insert too. I liked the ones last trip better - Claire's had them in neon colors that time - pink, lime green, purple etc. This time was only clear.

I think they were $10.00. It's the first place I've ever seen Wiggles pajamas specifically for girls - they were trimmed in pink. Of course I bought the blue trimmed ones for ds. Talk about gaga over the Wiggles he has everything from the wiggles -all the toys, pjs, shirts that are getting too small but he loves, the BIG RED CAR, etc. The big surprise for him (after DIsney) is that we are going to see the Wiggles in Philadelphia the end of AUgust. We can't dare tell him yet or we would be tortured with him wanting to go every day between now and late August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter