citypass question

luckystars

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are looking at purchasing a citypass that includes a 3 day park hopper for Disneyland.
Does anyone know if we can purchase a city pass with a 4 or 5 day park hopper pass instead? Or if we can add additional Disney days without purchasing a park hopper for a couple of days separately? It would be way cheaper just to pay the difference so I hope there is a way!:)
Thanks!!

You can take your 3 day parkhopper to WDTC in DTD and upgrade it to a 4 or 5 day pass for the difference between what you paid for your 3 day parkhopper and the current gate price of the longer parkhopper. You lose any discount you got for the 3 day but still cheaper than buyin a 1 or 2 day parkhopper seperately.
Not sure how they determine what part of the cost of your citypass was for the 3 day hopper though? You may just want to call WDTC to find out the price difference ahead of time.

thanks Colton's mom!
Would you know if I would be able to increase the number of days prior to going so I could pay the difference of the online price rather than the booth price?
Also, if I can only do that in person, do I have to do it before using day 1? or could I increase it at anytime during my trip?

Thanks so much!!!:worship:

thanks Colton's mom!
Would you know if I would be able to increase the number of days prior to going so I could pay the difference of the online price rather than the booth price?
Also, if I can only do that in person, do I have to do it before using day 1? or could I increase it at anytime during my trip?

Thanks so much!!!:worship:

Nope can't be done online or even by phone with WDTC only in person. And you must upgrade before the last day on your parkhopper is over. For example next trip we are buying parkhoppers and upgrading to APs at the park. The reason for this is to get in a MM before we are AP holders once our MM is done we will go over to WDTC and do the upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter