citypass and crowded dec 2- 9th?

renaibr

Earning My Ears
hi we are traveling from ny and wanted to know
how crowded the parks would be on sat, monday morning
and then again friday the 8th?
also how do i find out about early entry with a city pass?
thanks

Saturday will be very crowded--it's the first night of the 2 night Candelight Processional, and it brings lots of people in. Probably not so crowded that you can't park hop, but CMs are blocked out from signing people in to DL those 2 days (they can still sign people in at DCA).

Unless someone here has specific CityPass experience and EE (I don't), you will probably have to call Disneyland to find out. Are you planning to buy the CityPass at the Disneyland gates, or ahead of time?

Also, if it were me I would plan to not use my CityPass days at DLR on Dec 4 or 5. See "Disneyland closing early on Dec. 4 & 5" ww.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1277535.

Finally, if it were me I would try to use my DLR CityPass days on weekdays and not weekends.

Fri-Sat tend to be the busiest days and Sunday is decent... though it varies from time to time... everyone thought it be a low season but yet it brings sooooooooo much ppl!

We are also going to be there on these dates using the citypass also. I don't have any info about the early entry program, but I just called the park and asked about upgrading the three-day park hopper ticket for a four and they said, "No problem.". I hope this helps! Have a great time and maybe will see you there!
:banana:

i spoke to disney and they said monday is an early entry day with the citipass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter