citypass and crowded dec 2- 9th?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by renaibr, Nov 16, 2006.

1. renaibr

renaibr Earning My Ears

hi we are traveling from ny and wanted to know
    how crowded the parks would be on sat, monday morning
    and then again friday the 8th?
    also how do i find out about early entry with a city pass?
    thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. iceskatejen

iceskatejen <font color=0000CC>I did it 4 times during my trip

Saturday will be very crowded--it's the first night of the 2 night Candelight Processional, and it brings lots of people in. Probably not so crowded that you can't park hop, but CMs are blocked out from signing people in to DL those 2 days (they can still sign people in at DCA).

4. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

Unless someone here has specific CityPass experience and EE (I don't), you will probably have to call Disneyland to find out. Are you planning to buy the CityPass at the Disneyland gates, or ahead of time?

Also, if it were me I would plan to not use my CityPass days at DLR on Dec 4 or 5. See "Disneyland closing early on Dec. 4 & 5" ww.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1277535.

Finally, if it were me I would try to use my DLR CityPass days on weekdays and not weekends.

5. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

Fri-Sat tend to be the busiest days and Sunday is decent... though it varies from time to time... everyone thought it be a low season but yet it brings sooooooooo much ppl!

6. tyluvsdis

tyluvsdis Mouseketeer

We are also going to be there on these dates using the citypass also. I don't have any info about the early entry program, but I just called the park and asked about upgrading the three-day park hopper ticket for a four and they said, "No problem.". I hope this helps! Have a great time and maybe will see you there!
    :banana:

7. renaibr

renaibr Earning My Ears

i spoke to disney and they said monday is an early entry day with the citipass