City Walk shops?

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
I have a friend going to Orlando w/ her young son tagging along for her husband's work trip. They don't think they want to spend the money right now on the parks and was wondering if there are shops (like World of Disney in DTD) at City Walk. All I've seen are restaurants and event places.

ANy places outside the park to get any HP merchandise? I know know wand shop etc but is there anything?

Thanks!

I have a friend going to Orlando w/ her young son tagging along for her husband's work trip. They don't think they want to spend the money right now on the parks and was wondering if there are shops (like World of Disney in DTD) at City Walk. All I've seen are restaurants and event places.

ANy places outside the park to get any HP merchandise? I know know wand shop etc but is there anything?

Thanks!
Yes...there are gift shops in CityWalk. There are also merchandise carts too.

Thanks. I've looked some online but can't seem to find a list of shops. All the Universal site lists is the restaurants and event places.

Is there a list of shops avaialble somewhere and what kind of merchandise is available. Or PDF of the City Walk map like DTD has.

Thanks again!

(I'm all about being prepared!)

Thanks. I've looked some online but can't seem to find a list of shops. All the Universal site lists is the restaurants and event places.

Is there a list of shops avaialble somewhere and what kind of merchandise is available. Or PDF of the City Walk map like DTD has.

Thanks again!

(I'm all about being prepared!)

You can find a list here.

http://www.universalorlando.com/Shopping/CityWalk-Shops.aspx

Be aware that it's not quite the Downtown Disney experience -- it's a little more heavy in clubs and restaurants and the shops for the most part aren't geared towards kids. There are carnival-style games and outdoor entertainment that your friend's son may enjoy, but the shopping won't interest most children beyond the main Universal store which has the usual array of shirts and toys.

The Universal Studios Store, located between Pastamore and Emeril's, is the general merchandise store for CityWalk and does carry a good selection of Harry Potter merchandise.

Be forewarned that unlike DTD, visiting CityWalk requires the use of the Universal parking garages. Thus, parking during the day is $15 until 6pm at which time it drops to $3.

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter