Citricos...

ChrissyBeth29

JustGoofinAround
My DH and I will be eating at Citricos for the first time in under three weeks...my question is..what's the best meal you've had there. App? Entree? Dessert??? Hit me with it all...

Our Ratings of Citricos:
. . . food price value: B+
. . . food quality: A-
. . . food quantity per serving: B
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: B+
. . . eatery atmosphere: B
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: A
. . . staff helpfulness: B+
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Citricos is a gracious and relaxing place to eat
at WDW. It has a Mediterranean flair, but is highly tailored
to the American taste. We are especially fond of the Pork
and of the Veal Shank. Try the cheese-course-trio for the
appetizer. Citricos is only one of five sitdown eateries we
patronize at WDW
, and only one of the two that are owned
by Disney. To be noted - menu, service and prices are upscale.
Highly recommended.

The crab cakes there are beyond unbelievable. Me and my fiance compare all crab cakes to the one at citricos and have yet to find one better. I had the veal shank and loved it. I cant remember what I had for dessert there though.

Cheese for appetizer and then short ribs for entree. I am not much for desserts.

Apps:
Arancini
Goat Cheese Truffle Salad

Entrees:
Anything with pasta - it's really good housemade pasta.
I've always loved their fish entrees. My favorite was a swordfish with fennel and fingerling potatoes.

Desserts:
I can never decide between the Lemon Cheesecake and Warm Chocolate Banana Torte. They're both amazing!
You can't go wrong with the seasonal dessert offering either.

The cheese plate was good, but a little skimpy. I tried the fish of the day with house made noodles and it was great. I thought the desserts were a little boring so I skipped it.

the sauteed shrimp is sooooooo good as an app!! i had the filet and it was great, but my fiance had the veal shank and it was spectacular!!! we were both full by dessert and only got gelato or sorbet... i forget which--but it was good too :)

We loved our meal at Citricos!!

Apps:
Sauteed Shrimp
Gateau of Crab

Entrees:
Braised Short Ribs
Oak grilled fillet

Desserts:
Chocolate banana tart
lemon cheesecake

We love Citricos! The best was the arancini (rice balls) appie, the short ribs and the seasonal apple cranberry dessert (for the Fall)

I've said it before, and it's still true: the Citricos staff is one of the best at WDW, certainly the most consistently friendly in a signature restaurant. They seem genuinely happy to serve you.

another vote for the gateau of crab and the short rib. absolutely delicious. can't wait to go back

I KNOW my husband will get the fillet and probably the risotto balls. I will get the crab(i LOVE crab) and I'm stuck. Maybe the veal shank...the pork?

Banana torte will be mine, oh yes it will! lol Hubs will probably do the cheesecake...he loves all things cheesecake!

Loved the veal shank and Warm Chocolate-Banana Torte. I think that the appetizer tht I had is not on the current menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter