Citrico's OR Yachtsman?

Which signature??

• keep Citrico's ADR

• Try Yachtsman

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

TinkerwithDis

Mouseketeer
I really cant decide (no surprise there). I need your help. The two of us are currently booked at Citrico's. We wanna try something new, last trip we ate at Cali Grill and LOVED it. was so tempted to book again, but i really wanna try something new. So here's my dilemma. I heard yachtsman is the place to go if you want a good steak. But i really like the ambiance at citrico's. Yes the two of us will be ordering steaks. Lol. Im just wondering if we should switch to Yachtsman or just keep Citrico's? BTW Le Cellier is NOT an option. Dont like it there.

Part of me is tempted to return to Cali Grill. Love it there!

help?

I would give Yachtsman a try. We dined there last year and had a very nice meal. I had a glass of red wine there that was fabulous. Can't remember for the life of me what the name of it was. I just remember that our meal was very lovely and I would definitely go back. I'm not a fan of Le Cellier either and I haven't tried Citricos. It's on my list for October when it's just me and my sister.

Edited to say: Ca Grill is one of my absolute favs!

I know I'm probably only kicking myself in the teeth but we won't go back to Yachstman ever since the meal we had with the MOST gristly, fatty steak I've ever seen served....anywhere. They did remove it from our bill but since it was inedible it's really what should have happened, and we didn't ask for it to be comped.

Ironically- we love Yachtsman and are trying Citriocos this time.

Steaks,garlic and bread great but fries were pretty bad order another side and dessert elsewhere.

While my wife and I love Citricos for a great dinner, especially for the ambiance encompassed within the GF and your overall preference is going to just to have a steak, then go to a place that serves steak and lots of different varieties being the Yachtsman!

Ok so i finally went and decided to book yachstman. But guess what? Theyre closed for refurbishment THE DAY WE ARRIVE, Aug.26th. :( Theyre closed til Sept. So that makes my decision somewhat easy. I either stick with Citrico's or book Cali Grill again. we loved it last year. What to do what to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter