Citricos or Narcossees? Or ...??

AuroraMeansDawn

DIS Veteran
I'm looking to schedule a very special dinner for our DS 18 who is celebrating his graduation and getting into the college of his choice next March. :woohoo:

We're all pretty adventuresome eaters. Our DS cut his culinary teeth on being stationed in France and Indonesia when he was younger so he's got a great appreciation for delightful and delectable cuisine.

Which is your favorite and why? Or do you prefer somewhere else? Right now I can reserve both at 7:45 PM which should work for a 9 PM Wishes I would think.

I would really appreciate any input!

TIA!!

We love both, but for adventurous I'd give the nod to Citrico's. My favorite appetizer ever was the Crab Gateau. Their chef always comes out to visit us, and I think the menu is delicious and inventive.

For Wishes, the view is better at Narcoosees. They dim the rest. lights, and you can also walk outside on the paths.

Yep--Citricos.

Narcoossee's has a fireworks view from a few window tables and the deck. But that's about all it has going for it.

Citricos, IMHO, has the more adventurous menu of the two. We've had great meals at both restaurants. Never been to Narcoosee's during Wishes, but given it's location, it has a great view!

Have done "special" occassions at both - Citricos was over the top - they spoiled us with a special "tasting", great service.

Citricos!

The Charcuterie platter (almond, prosciutto, dates), along with the Panandas! The Tamarind sauce they serve with them is my son's favorite! The veal shank with potato carrot puree reminds me of my mothers cooking, and the veal is so tender and flavorful! Or the braised short ribs w/ mushrooms, both so good.

Sorry I never make it to dessert but my son loves the creme brulee with fresh fruit!

You can't really go wrong with either. I was at both in the last 2 weeks and enjoyed Narcoossees more though. The view was amazing, and I did enjoy our food more there.

Both are good choices and you'll be happy at either. Add us to the Citrico camp though. Its a bit more elegant dining experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter