Citrico's or Narcoossee's

jentre1963

Earning My Ears
Planning to treat daughter and boyfriend to dinner for two one evening. Which do you recommend?

They are both excellent.

Citricos is more quiet, and in my opinion, the food is better.

Narcoosees has the atmosphere. You can watch the fireworks from here, and the lobster is good.

You can't go wrong with either....But I say Citricos :thumbsup2

Citricos

I know that we're in the minority here, but we've been to Narcoosees several times and have found it just so-so. We've had great service and fabulous food at Citricos every time (and it's the only place we found last year that served wine from John Lasseter's vineyard... which was a nice treat!).

I never ate at Citricos. So I can't say which is better but I did eat at narcoossee's and I though the meal was excellent. Unfortunately if you re on the meal plan they both count as 2 meals. When I booked this time they said Narcoossee's was more popular. I guess seeing the fireworks does have something to do with it. But I like the food. eat the Crab cakes for an appetizer.

We took our son, daughter and son-in-law to both restaurants last year. We all preferred Narcoosees. Maybe we hit Citricos on an off night but we all found the service to be pretentious. We aren't strangers to fine dining but were made to feel uncomfortable more than once during our time in the restaurant. We arrived at dinner directly from the Magic Kingdom and my husband forgot he had his baseball cap on. They were less than nice in the way he was asked to remove it. (I have no quarrel with the dress code but get over yourselves, people, you are a restaurant in a theme park!) My daughter and her husband did not want wine or cocktails and the waiter made fun of them for it. The food was decent but I'd never go back.

Love them both you really can't go wrong with either. So I would say look at the menu and see what they like to eat.

I like Citricos better. I think both the food and service are better, though I do love the view from Narcoossees.

Citricos food is better and this restaurant has more potential to be considered a "special" evening.

Narcoosees menu is simpler, the feel of the place is more casual and our last 2 visits here have been incredibly noisy. I felt like we were dining at Denny's.

I like both Citrico's and Narcoossee's; they are both excellent.

With that I'm going to be in the minority here; I like Narcoosee's menu better, I like Narcoossee's view better, and I like Narcoosee's food better. If you haven't figured it out, I like Narcoossee's better. :goodvibes

We arrived at dinner directly from the Magic Kingdom and my husband forgot he had his baseball cap on. They were less than nice in the way he was asked to remove it. (I have no quarrel with the dress code but get over yourselves, people, you are a restaurant in a theme park!)(bolding added)

Citricos is not a restaurant in a theme park. It is an upscale dining experience at the most deluxe resort on Disney property. They have established a dress code for a reason and are within their rights to ask that it be complied with (although not in a rude manner, of course).

That being said, I think Citricos is wonderful and a much better choice than Narcoossee's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter