• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Citi Platinum Select Mastercard 0%

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
This offer is valid thru referrals that I've received. If interested, please email me wovenwonder@gmail.com --

offer from Citi Cards. Get 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months when you're approved for the Citi Platinum Select Card.

Additional benefits include:

$0 liability on unauthorized purchases
Free online account management
No annual fee

*Introductory rate of 0.0% for 12 months from date of cardmembership on balance transfers and purchases. After the promotional period, the standard variable APR for purchases will be applied to all remaining purchase and balance transfer amounts; the standard variable APR for cash advances will be applied to all remaining cash advance amounts. As of September 25, 2004, the standard variable APR for purchases is 8.99%. The standard variable APR for cash advances is 19.99%. However, if you default under any Card Agreement that you have with us, we may immediately increase the APR on all balances (including any promotional balances) to a variable default rate of 28.74%. The minimum finance charge is $.50. The transaction fee for cash advances is 3% of the amount of each cash advance, but not less than $5. The transaction fee for balance transfers is 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, minimum of $5 and $50 maximum. However, there is no balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this offer. The annual membership fee is $0.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter