Cirque tickets

twinnersmama

Mouseketeer
It says you can get Cirque tickets 180 days .... is that 180 from check in or 180 from the day you want the tickets for?

Do they sell out fast?

There will be at least 11 of us going to the show.

What price range of tickets should we try for? Top price? or is mid-rang good enough?

There are NO bad seats for the show. However, I would recommend against the Front & Center, Golden Circle, and Category 1 seats. So much of the show is above you, in the air, and behind you when you sit in the category 1 or better seats. Your neck will be sore by the end of the show and it can be hard to take it all in when you're that close.

The Category 2 seats are the best place to be and provide the best bang for the buck. The theater is an intimate one, so none of the seats are far away.

The show will almost certainly not sell out. You can buy them 180 days from the date of the show. But I would wait. If you are going during a normally slow time of year, they will almost certainly have specials and that can save you a TON of money. The specials will require you to wait until about 60 days before the day of the show, but will get you 25% off.

Typically the specials can be had if you are a DVC member, a WDW annual pass holder, and/or "Cirque Club" member. The Cirque Club is free to join, it will add you to their mailing list, but you can get the Category 2 tickets for 25% off right now for shows up to 6/21/2013... However, they almost always extend this offer, particularly during slower times of the year.

Thanks for the advice for the Cirque Club. My wife has been really wanting to go see this show. We are going to be there Nov24-Dec1. Do you think it will still be ok to hold off ordering tickets or do we need to get them now? Thanks in advance!

I like Cat 3, center. When I'm in the lower ring, I find myself straining my neck to keep looking up. They use the whole height of the stage as well as the platform.

The theater isn't that big. Unless you are on the sides, your seats will have a decent view.

I just called last week and ordered our tickets for December. I told the lady we wanted Category 2 seats and also told her we wanted section 204. She told me what rows were available for the 5 of us in that section and I told her what ones i wanted. I know if we waited we probably could have gotten them a bit cheaper but i like to get everything bought and out of the way. Every thing I read said to get Category 2 or 3.

Category 2 are good but some of those can be pretty high. Last time we bought Cat 3 and had great seats. Much better than the cat 2 seats we had the first time. The seats they charge the most for, cat 1 and front and center are the worst seats in the house but ppl who don't know think they must be the best because they are the most expensive.

I am a Club Cirque member and have gotten our tickets on sale both times.

Usually when one sale ends, not too long and they have a new sale after that.

Echoing all the above. I have seen La Nouba 4 times, other Cirque shows quite often. Higher up, less expensive is better. Wait for the sales.

We went while on our honeymoon ten years ago and bought tickets the day of. Bucket of beer and "nosebleed" seats, but the view was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter