Cirque question??

MissMet

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to purchase tickets for Crique. If you order through WDW, you can't pick yours seats or your even section number.

Anyone have the direct number for Cirque's box office... not Disney's number.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I tried yellowpages.com& that didn't work out too well. :rolleyes:

Hi Miss Met,

We have been to Cirque three times over the last two years (third time last October), and have always gotten our seats, actual section and seat numbers, thru Disney dining - 407 WDW Dine. We were making ADR's at the same time and the CM took care of Cirque also. Hope this works for you. The show is awesome, by the way! Hope this helps - always glad to help a Met fan!! Have a most magical trip!!

Peg and Bob

Hi Miss Met,

We have been to Cirque three times over the last two years (third time last October), and have always gotten our seats, actual section and seat numbers, thru Disney dining - 407 WDW Dine. We were making ADR's at the same time and the CM took care of Cirque also. Hope this works for you. The show is awesome, by the way! Hope this helps - always glad to help a Met fan!! Have a most magical trip!!

Peg and Bob

Refreshing to hear someone admit they're a met fan on these boards again... hadn't heard from any met fans on the boards in a while after this past season. :sad2:

The last time I went to Cirque they wouldn't let my pick my seats over the phone & I had to buy them at the box office & this time when I called I was told the same. However, I didn't do it through the dining line. Maybe I'll try that.

I've gotten mine on the Cirque du Soleil web site. I don't think it lets you pick the seat, but it does let you select the section you want. Just Google it, and then when on the site, choose the "Book online" link under "General Booking." You can at least see what is available and then if you want call the Disney line and tell them what section you want. But I had no problem ordering the tickets online months in advance, and we got a plastic card type ticket that also serves as a souvenir. Anyway, let me also say that I don't think there are any "bad" seats at any Cirque performance. I've been to La Nouba twice and then one in Vegas, and in both locations the venues are small enough that everyone had a good view. Have fun!

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

On both online & the phone you can only pick category & then when you've gone through the whole purchase they tell you what seats you were given.

This will be my third time seeing it. The first I had not so good seats. I didn't realize how much I missed the first time until I went back a second time & sat dead center in section 204. I'm bringing friends who have never seen it & I'd really like to get somewhere in section 204.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter