• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cirque de Soleil

stephwynn

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
Hi, we're planning our first family trip to the World in March. I am wondering about seating for Cirque..is there any better or worse seating? We are going to go for Category 1, but within there, is one seat better than others? I see that there are some front row available, as well as some in third row, and also in the balcony. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I've been twice now and there's really no bad seats in the house. I would prefer higher up on the first level or lower on the second so that you're somewhere in the middle of the theatre vertically. Have fun! It's a wonderful show!

:wave: Hi Stephwynn:)
If you have catagory 1 seating it should be pretty good. My sister and I had catagory 1 and we're seated on the second level near one of the entrances and it was excellent.
We were wondering too, if those seated on the lower level for catagory 1 were able to watch the clowns during the pre-show since some of it takes place as people are walking in looking for their seats. Hopefully someone else may have an answer to that question.
Have a great time and enjoy!
::MinnieMo Enid

After having sat both about 2/3 the way up once and in the front row the second time, I wouldn't advocate the "middle is better" philosophy. Down low is awesome!

Geoff,
We have the opportunity to get either row 1 or row 3...did you find that you were looking up...like are the seats below the stage in the front?
Thanks

Do you all feel that Cirque was worth the $$$$? I am thinking about getting tickets as a surprise for my DH for our trip in May but am wondering if it is worth it.

Thanks!

It is soooo worth it. It was a last minute addition to our last trip and it was a highlight! We were all amazed. My daughter was 5 and loved it. My parents loved it. We were so happy we chose to attend. As for seating, we were in the lower level, on the side. Befoer the show, I thought we might miss something. There really are no bad seats. We got to see everything up close and personal.

I agree it's worth every penny. I was skeptical since the tickets are so expensive, but dh and I went anyway and it was truly awesome. I really think it's a must do at Disney.

We have the opportunity to get either row 1 or row 3...did you find that you were looking up...like are the seats below the stage in the front?
When you sit in the front row the stage is at about "chin" level. We didn't have any problems seeing the action, nor were our neck "stiff" from looking up. Actually, quite a lot of the action is at ground level.

I have only been to Cirque once, last December so I have only had experience of one area of seating. Here is my limited opinion.

We sat in the front row of the 2nd level, that is row AA. We were right slap bang in the centre of the theatre - Category 1 seats. Absolutely wonderful seats and the parade of performers passed right in front of us at the start of the show, and again at the end.

We loved those seats so much that we have the same ones booked for this coming July.

I really don't know if I'd like to be right in the front row at the stage but that's just a personal choice. I'm sure it would give a unique and interesting perspective to the show. Really, no matter where you sit, you will LOVE the show, it is amazing.

Louise

We went last Wednesday and were in the front row of section 102. We loved the seats (not that there appears to be any bad seats). My kids, 13 and 10, loved being so close. My wife said it was great to be so close and being able to see the facial expressions of everyone on stage.

We finally decided to splurge and go see the show also!

I haven't heard one negative thing about Cirque De Soleil so I booked this morning and sprang for Level one seats. We will be in section 203, DD seats 1, 2 and 3. Hope to see some of you there!! We will be at the April 30th 6:00 show!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter